- Impressively Detailed Statue Depicting Brigid Holding a Flame Standing Before a Cauldron, a Brick Hearth is Behind Her
- Intricately Sculpted Colored Finish Makes this Statue a Stand Out Piece
- A Striking Must-Have Piece Rich with Celtic Symbols and a Thoughtful Gift for Anyone Into Nature Religions
- Made of Polystone and Hand Painted
- 9.25 inch high x 6.5 inch long x 5.25 inch wide
Details: Brigid Goddess of Hearth and Home Sculpture from the Veronese Collection. Many of Brigid's talents can be seen in this incredibly sculpted statue depicting the goddess holding the perpetual scared flame in her hands welcoming all those who seek the divine. She stands presiding over a heated cauldron a fiery brick fireplace and a stack of books is seen behind her for she is the goddess of hearth home and poetry. She is Spring fertility healing and smithcraft. She is the bringer of wisdom guidance and prophecy and can assist her devotees with any endeavor. Intricately sculpted in polyresin the finish is hand painted in bright green with metallic gold details fire red and grey stone that gives the piece a realistic quality. This Brigid statue is a striking piece rich with Celtic symbols and a must-have piece for any followers of nature religions. This sculpture is cast in Polystone which is composed of polyurethane, resin, and mixed with powdered stone additives that give it added weight and a porcelain or "stone-like" feel. Polystone is very durable and delivers a cleaner, more substantial representation of an original sculpture than other common materials. Unicorn Studio uses polystone because it has an incredible ability to capture the most minute detail, making it unsurpassed in collectible manufacturing materials.
Package Dimensions: 12.0 x 9.0 x 6.5 inches