- Celebrate the rich nautical history of Hawaii: laser engraved with a beautiful vintage-themed Hawaiian Islands nautical map
- A perfect serving board for any luau or Hawaiian-themed kitchen; board measures 11" by 8.5"
- Beautiful flat grain bamboo, laser etched side serves as an ideal serving platter and the reverse smooth side is a great cutting surface; It's friendly on knives and hand wash only
- Easy care: simply hand wash or wipe with a damp cloth; do not soak in water or wash in the dishwasher
- Bamboo is better for the environment; Moso bamboo is an incredibly durable material and it is a renewable resource which grows quickly and doesn’t require pesticides, clear cutting, artificial irrigation or replanting
Details: Set sail for classic good times with the Totally Bamboo Vintage Hawaiian Islands Nautical Map Engraved Bamboo Serving and Cutting Board. Graced with beautiful, laser-engraved vintage Hawaiian nautical map themed artwork, this serving and cutting board is the perfect addition to any luau or tropical-themed home. The board is made of sustainably-sourced Moso bamboo, which is gentler on knives than plastic and easier to clean and care for than hardwood. The reverse side does not feature any engraving and is ideal for cutting, slicing and dicing. This eye-catching art board also works wonderfully as a serving platter for favorite meats, cheeses and all varieties of snacks. When the party is over, the board cleans easily with hand washing; do not soak or wash in the dishwasher. Board measures 11 inches by 8-1/2 inches and is 1/2 of an inch thick. Backed by a one-year manufacturer's warranty.
Package Dimensions: 11.0 x 5.5 x 1.0 inches