Brand: The Seaweed Bath Co.
- Organic, sustainably-harvested bladderwrack seaweed with 65+ vitamins and minerals detoxifies, hydrates and replenishes skin
- Antimicrobial neem oil protects and moisturizes all skin types, including dry, cracked skin
- Antioxidant-rich spirulina (blue-green algae) cleanses and purifies skin
- Hawaiian kukui oil, coconut oil and aloe vera nourish, hydrate and soften skin
- Best for those who want a deeply moisturizing body wash to calm, cleanse and nourish skin
- NO dyes, parabens, SLS or gluten
- Vegan, cruelty free (no animal testing) and Leaping Bunny certified
- Bottle is made of 100% post-consumer recycled plastic and is recyclable
Publisher: The Seaweed Bath Co
Release Date: 02-03-2017
Details: Cleanse and nourish with a moisturizing lather that leaves skin feeling hydrated, refreshed and renewed. The Seaweed Bath Co. Hydrating Soothing Body Wash helps to restore and soften skin with a unique formula of nutrient-rich bladderwrack seaweed extract with antioxidant-rich blue green algae and ultra-hydrating coconut, neem, kukui and olive oils. This versatile daily body wash also can be used as a shaving gel or bubble bath or can be combined with our Hydrating Seaweed Bath to create a hydrating body scrub. Made with natural and high quality ingredients, The Seaweed Bath Co. Hydrating Soothing Body Wash is free of sulfates, parabens, and gluten and is vegan, cruelty-free (not tested on animals) and Leaping Bunny Certified. The bottle is made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic and is fully recyclable.
Package Dimensions: 5.5 x 5.3 x 1.3 inches