- We use a Premium Eco-Friendly Paper - Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified by the Rainforest Alliance - Certified sourcing by Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) - Made with Total Chlorine Free (TCF) and Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF) virgin fiber content - 10% post-consumer, Process Chlorine Free (PCF) and lignin-free fiber - Manufactured under alkaline (acid-free) conditions for increased longevity
- Bright White Super Smooth Finish Coated Paper
- Heavyweight Paper Stock - 9 mils thick (216 gsm)
- Overall Print Size: 9in X 12in
- Image also available as Fine Art Prints on Heavyweight Matte Paper, Premium Bamboo Fiber Paper, Satin Canvas, Premium Washi Rice Paper, and Natural Fabrics (Silk, Organic Canvas, and Hemp)
Details: Enjoy a taste of Aloha with these beautiful Master Art Prints - printed in Maui, Hawaii. This print will look wonderful framed in the home, office or restaurant and is perfect for the Vintage Art Collector. - ABOUT THE ARTIST - Alan Houghton - Alan Houghton (-2009) is an International, award-winning Photographic Artist. Alan has been a photographer for more than half a century, twenty years of which he spent in Hollywood. Hollywood was the base from which he traveled all over the globe (27 countries), photographing actresses and models for newspapers and magazines. His work has appeared on over three hundred magazine covers, and portraits of celebrities. London born, Alan has also had his own portrait studio in Vancouver, Canada, did some acting in Rome, Italy, and was the co-creator of an NBC television series in 1992. After regular visits to Hawaii during the seventies, he became enthralled by the beauty and culture of the islands, and moved to Honolulu with his wife, Jean. During this time he created an award winning collection of the hula kahiko (ancient hula). 72 pieces of this portfolio hang at the ‘Kahala Mandarin Oriental Hotel’ in Honolulu. Alan is unusual in that he is one of a dying breed of artisans. He hand makes all of his Fine Art Photographs himself, in his own darkroom in the traditional manner and personally signs them. But for a relaxing hobby he likes nothing more than photographing the beautiful female nude body. A selection of 16 pieces have been acquired by the ‘Rare Collections Library’ at the University of Hawaii. Alan favored the traditional artisan way of photography. He hand made all of his Fine Art Photographs himself, in his own darkroom. Besides the hula and glamor photography Alan enjoyed photographing the nude female body. Alan was a creative and kind man with a great sense of humor. He is missed but his work will live on.
Package Dimensions: 11.6 x 9.0 x 0.3 inches