- Monstera koa wood earrings are great as holiday gifts, travel souvenirs, commemorative pieces, ceremonial and symbolic tokens of love and friendship between close friends, couples, parents and daughters, or anyone into unique earrings handmade in Hawaii.
- The naturally beautiful Hawaiian koa wood Monstera leaf design is a reminder of the lush tropical rainforests of Hawaii. The koa earrings measures approximately 1.75 inches in height with gold-filled findings.
- The beautifully handcrafted Hawaiian koa wood earrings are made from the finest solid koa wood gathered from the dormant volcanic slopes of Mauna Kea found only on the Big Island of Hawaii.
- Hawaiian koa wood is a rigid, yet lightweight wood species. Koa wood has high corrosion resistance and is not easily warped and deformed. The attached wooden, hand-painted beads randomly attached.
- The alluring colors of Hawaiian koa wood range from Angelic golden blonde, to Titian brownish-orange, to deep Venetian red. Each pair of Hawaiian koa wood earrings are handmade works of art.
- The chatoyancy or lustrous iridescence under bright sunlight is the most desirable attribute of Hawaiian koa wood. Hawaiian koa wood grain structures have unique varying flow patterns.
- All wooden earrings should be stored from direct sunlight. Long-term exposure to sunlight will lead to drying and cracking. Do not keep your wooden earrings open in a humid room.
- Do not place your wooden bookmark near an open flame. Do not wipe your bookmark with water. Care for your wooden bookmark with a towel containing wax or grease.
- Ancient Hawaiians revered the beauty and value of handcrafted koa wood as a gift suitable for kings and queens. Equally suitable for elegant island ware, tropical fashion, Polynesian fashion, or exotic wood art collectors.
Package Dimensions: 3.6 x 3.6 x 1.1 inches