Color: Full Color Finish
- Colorful Tiki - These Hawaiian gods know how to party! With wide Hawaiian smiles Hoaloha, meaning “friend,” and Maika 'l' ole, meaning “bad, are created with tiki flair and dish up island style
- Vacation Style - Sculpted with toothy grins, black eyes and wide noses, our over a foot tall, exclusive wall plaques greet guests with an aloha that makes everyone want to luau
- High Quality Sculptures - Hand-cast using real crushed stone bonded with durable designer resin, our tiki god wall sculptures are then topped with a colorful, distressed faux wood finish
- Tropical Tiki Decor - Exclusive to the Design, these Hawaiian gods are unique wall art for your basement bar or vacation home and they also makes unique gifts
- Maika 'l' ole measures 7.5"Wx2.5"Dx16"H and weighs 2 lbs., while Hoaloha measures 7"Wx2.5"Dx13"H and weighs 2 lbs. perfect for a spot on your home's walls!
Package Dimensions: 19.7 x 12.7 x 12.5 inches