Type: hairpin, hairpin
Purity: pure silver
Tips for maintenance of dried flowers:
1. Avoid placing dried flowers in a humid environment;
2. It should be placed in a cool, ventilated, dry place but not exposed to direct sunlight.
3. Dried flowers do not need to undergo photosynthesis, and direct sunlight should be avoided;
4. Avoid placing it in strong vents such as air conditioning fans;
5. Avoid direct contact with water, steam or water mist;
6. If you need to keep it sealed, you need to put a desiccant.