Sometimes the best beauty secrets are ancient, for instance the Milk Bath. Try it and your skin will thank you for it.
Ancient Egypt & Rome - Cleopatra, the last pharaoh of Ancient Egypt, was renowned throughout history for her radiant skin and her stunning beauty. She was said to bathe in milk to keep her skin soft and beautiful. The milk for her legendary baths was provided by donkeys. Legend has it that she required 700 lactating donkeys in order to supply the milk for her daily bathing regime.
About the product
- Certified Hormone Free (rBST is also known as rBGH), Gluten Free
- Whole milk powder is great for use in confections, baked goods, or as a nutrient supplement, Also great for use as an ingredient in dry blends or reconstituted for use as liquid milk
- Directions: 4.5 cups powder plus 3.75 quarts water Makes 1 gallon liquid milk.
- Hoosier Hill Farm is located in America's heartland of northeast Indiana. Our products and ingredients are guaranteed fresh and we are proud of our heritage and good, old-fashioned values!
- 2 pound jar Hoosier Hill Farm Whole Milk Powder (28%)