Skip to content
- The Hawaiian Plumeria flower represents positivity. You will see it first thing in Hawaii, as it is used in leis. The Plumeria flower has a rich history. In many different cultures, like Hindu Culture, Buddhism, Mayan Culture, Mexican culture, along with Hawaiian culture, it can have different meaning. It symbolizes spring, charm, grace, beauty, and a new life or birth.
- A trendy gold pendant of a 3 Hawaiian Plumeria Flowers, the perfect adornment to embellish that favorite necklace, anklet, or bracelet of yours. Finely handcrafted with authentic 10 karat yellow gold in stunning detail, this lovely piece glistens in stunning finish and stylish fashion.
- comes with free special gift packaging perfect for Anniversary, Birthday, Valentines day, or any occasions for mother, wife, girlfriend, daughter, sister, friend, etc. or for one's self.
- made in the USA yet offered at factory direct jewelry price
- ships from the manufacturer directly to the customers