15 Inches Wide, 15 Inches Deep, 20 Inches High
Color: Handcast Polyresin, Wood Tone Finish
- ISLAND SURVIVORS - This fun statue serves guests with exotic Polynesian style as warm as the south sea by holding their drink glasses at a luau or a grand mug of coffee beside the pool
- GOD OF THE SEA - Fittingly, our grande tiki table is named after Kanaloa, one of the four major akua (gods) of traditional Hawaiian religion, who associated with the ocean, long voyages and healing
- HIGH QUALITY SCULPTURAL TABLES - Hand-cast using real crushed stone mixed with durable designer resin, our whimsical carvings are topped with a UV resistant faux wood grain finish
- ISLAND DECOR - Exclusive to the Design Toscano brand, this playful wood carving turned tropical side table will be at home near your tiki bar, patio set or swimming pool
- Our tiki end table, with his big grinning teeth, measures 15.5"Wx15.5"Dx20.5"H 14 lbs. Use as a chair/stool is NOT recommended.
Details: For more than a decade, artist Trent Smith has been using his creative talents to hand-carve tikis from trees. Echoing his original carvings, this exotic sculpture serves guests with Polynesian style as warm as its South Seas home. Our island survivor is cast exclusively for Toscano in faux wood-grained designer resin. Our exclusive Tiki God sculptures are designed to hold your margarita, not your derriere. Use as a chair/stool is not recommended. 15½"dia.x20½"H. 14 lbs.
Package Dimensions: 23.3 x 18.7 x 18.3 inches